At Escape, we like to make things as simple and easy as possible for you to book the trip of a lifetime. Our straightforward insurance options help give you peace of mind so that you can make the most of your vacation.
What Makes Escape Different
- You Choose. Unlike other operators, Escape does not make additional insurance compulsory and we do not push the various options on you. It is entirely your decision which combination suits your budget, peace of mind level and also any other travel insurance you may have already purchased.
- We’re Here to Help. You do not need to decide which option suits you best now. We will explain any queries you have at the time of your pickup and you can decide at pick up if you want to take extra insurance or not.
Before You Decide
- Important to Note: If you are a U.S., Canadian, or International resident with a valid driver’s license from your respective country, and you have auto insurance or credit card insurance that provides coverage for rental vehicles, you may not have coverage for our campervans. Technically they are “conversion” vehicles, and not all rental/credit card insurance plans cover these kinds of vehicles.
- Double Check: Please check with your insurance company prior to pick up and ask specifically if your policy includes coverage for “conversion” or “modified” vehicles. If you decline our CDW and/or SLI options your credit card will be charged for the cost of all damages at return, and you will need to make a claim through your own insurance company for reimbursement.
2 Key Things to Consider When Choosing Campervan Insurance:
- Damage you do to your vehicle (collision protection)
- i.e., any damage to the vehicle you’re driving – hood, bumpers, windows, etc.
- Damage you do to others’ property or injury to others (third party liability)
- i.e. if you were to hit another car, cause damage to that car, and cause injuries to person(s) in that car
Your insurance options can change depending on your model selection and where you choose to travel. Please note that for the Indie Campers, you will need to consider both the truck AND the camper separately for coverage.
Please select the options below to view your choices.