Salt Lake City Campervan Rental Location
Opening March 1, 2021!
Utah is the perfect starting point to immerse yourself in the world’s most stunning landscapes. It’s central location, budget-friendly airport, and mild weather make it the ideal place for an unforgettable road trip. After all, you’re just a few hours away from Utah’s iconic Arches, Zion, Bryce Canyon, Grand Teton, and Yellowstone National Park. Adrenaline junkies will love Utah’s mountain biking mecca in Moab. And for our winter-loving travelers, you’re just 30 minutes away from Utah’s world-renowned ski resorts.
With plenty of campsites, hikes, hot springs, mountains, canyons, lakes and deserts to explore, the bigger question is, ‘what can’t you do?’ Need help planning? Be sure to check out our blog for Salt Lake City trip ideas. Or, visit our itineraries page for route planning.
Our campervan rentals in Salt Lake City are available for trips starting spring 2021! Stay tuned for more details on our Salt Lake City rental location and how to get there.
Our Salt Lake City campervan rental location is:
- 6 hours from Yellowstone National Park
- 5 hours from Grand Teton National Park
- 3.5 hours from Arches National Park
- 3.5 hours from Capitol Reef National Park
- 4 hours from Canyonlands National Park
- 4 hours from Bryce Canyon National Park
- 4.5 hours from Zion National Park
- 4.5 hours from Moab National Park