Salt Lake City, UT, Campervan Rental Location
If your goal is to immerse yourself in some of the world’s most stunning landscapes, Salt Lake City is THE place to start. With an easy, budget-friendly airport, mild weather, and central location, it is the ideal place for an unforgettable road trip. When you rent a campervan from Salt Lake City, you’re within 30 minutes of world-renowned ski resorts for our winter-loving friends. Plus, within a few hours you can access the iconic Yellowstone, Arches, Zion, Bryce national parks and more.
With hikes, hot springs, mountains and canyons, lakes and deserts, the bigger question is, what can’t you do? This year-round destination is screaming to be explored by campervan. And don’t forget: similar to our Denver location, fall and spring might be the best-kept secret of this place. Plan accordingly!
Our Salt Lake City campervan rentals are available for trips starting April 2020! Stay tuned for more details to come about our Salt Lake City depot location and how to get there.
- 6 hours from Yellowstone National Park
- 5 hours from Grand Teton National Park
- 3.5 hours from Arches National Park
- 3.5 hours from Capitol Reef National Park
- 4 hours from Canyonlands National Park
- 4 hours from Bryce Canyon National Park
- 4.5 hours from Zion National Park