New York Campervan Rental Location
Looking for a campervan rental in New York? Then make our New York location the first stop on your trip. You can’t go wrong with starting out or finishing up your East Coast road trip by spending a few days in New York City.
When you rent a campervan in New York City, you can explore the most iconic city in the United States! Stroll Central Park, discover amazing food any time of day or night, see a show in the Theater District, or spend a morning walking around Brooklyn. In New York City, the world is your oyster.
When you leave the city, head north to New England for some legendary leaf-peeping, especially in Acadia National Park located in Maine. Or if you are planning a summer trip, head up to Boston and/or Portland, Maine to explore other iconic northeast cities and sample delicious seafood along the way.
Or, cruise south to the United States Capitol, Washington DC, a US history buffs dream city. There you can visit the US Capitol Building, Washington Memorial and World War 2 Memorial among other historic sites. Go further south and you can explore the Outer Banks and Myrtle Beach, popular destinations for water sport enthusiasts.
If you are feeling extra adventurous, start an epic cross-country road trip of your life and travel from New York to Los Angeles, California.
Our New York campervan rental location is:
- 4.5 hours from the Adirondack Mountains
- 5 hours from Finger Lakes
- 6.5 hours from Niagara Falls
- 8 hours from Acadia National Park
- We suggest that you explore the city first and then collect your campervan rental in New York to get out of town. Or, park the campervan at the Liberty Harbor RV Park to use this as your NYC base. Note: You must pay the campground fees, and it’s a good idea to make a reservation in the summer months.