New York Campervan Rental Location
Looking for a New York campervan rental? Then make our New York depot the first stop on your trip. You can’t go wrong with starting out or finishing up your East Coast road trip by spending a few days in New York City.
When you rent a campervan in New York City, you can explore the most iconic city in the United States! Stroll Central Park, discover amazing food any time of day or night, see a show in the Theater District, or spend a morning walking around Brooklyn. In New York City, the world is your oyster.
When you leave the city, head northeast to New England for some legendary leaf-peeping. Or, cruise south for a surf trip to the Outer Banks. Better yet, start the most epic cross-country road trip of your life and travel from New York to LA. If you’re ready for a great trip, book your New York campervan adventure today!
Our New York campervan rental depot is:
- 4.5 hours from the Adirondack Mountains
- 5 hours from Finger Lakes
- 6.5 hours from Niagara Falls
- 8 hours from Acadia National Park
- This depot is appointment only. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to amend the pickup or drop off time shown on your booking confirmation. We roster our staff around the scheduled pick up or drop off times, so please be on time.
- We suggest that you explore the city first and then collect your New York campervan rental to get out of town. Or, park the campervan at the Liberty Harbor RV Park to use this as your NYC base. Note: You must pay the campground fees, and it’s a good idea to make a reservation in the summer months.