Campervan Dessert Recipes
Campervan Kochen, Anleitungen und Ressourcen
September 23, 2019
Campervan Dessert Recipes
Got a sweet tooth? With our campervan kitchen at your disposal, you and your campervan have a lot more options than the average Joe (although we have nothing against a tasty bar of chocolate). Finish your day sitting next to a cozy campfire, with a delicious dessert in hand, and you’ve got yourself a perfect end to your day (and well deserved!). Here are a few of our favorite campervan dessert recipes that are easy to make.
Large can of sliced peaches in heavy syrup
Bisquick pancake mix
- Drain off syrup, saving 1/4 cup.
- Mix the 1/4 cup of syrup with Bisquick and cinnamon until it forms a batter.
- Pour batter over sliced peaches in a pot.
- Place lid on the pot.
- Cook until golden brown on top.
4-5 apples (sliced)
3/4 cup butter
3/4 cup dark brown sugar
1 ¼ cup flour
1/2 cup quick oats
1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Fill a pot halfway with apples and toss with lemon juice.
- In a separate bowl, combine brown sugar, flour, oats, and cinnamon.
- Cut and mix butter into the flour mixture.
- Spread crumble mixture over the apples.
- Cover and cook on the stove about 45 minutes or until apples are soft and crisp is golden.
Hershey’s (or other) Chocolate Bars (try a Reese’s Cup if you’re a peanut butter lover)
Roasting stick (buy one or find a good one in the woods!)
- Roast marshmallows over the campfire.
- Get s’more ready by placing the chocolate on the graham cracker.
- Once the marshmallow is ready, place between two graham crackers and experience the oozing glory! (Escape Tip: you may need to scrape the marshmallow off the stick with the two graham cracker pieces to get all the gooeyness).
Hershey Chocolate Bars (or any other candy you like–get creative!)
- Cut the banana in half lengthwise, but not all the way through.
- Fill in the middle with marshmallows and candy.
- Wrap in tin foil and set on campfire for 8-10 mins.
- Unwrap and eat with a spoon.
Bag of popcorn kernels
Oil (coconut, vegetable or canola oil)
- Add the oil and 3 popcorn kernels to a large pot.
- Cover and cook over medium-high heat until all 3 kernels pop.
- Take the three kernels out of the pot.
- Line the bottom of the pot with kernels 1 deep.
- Cover and take the pot off of the heat.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Put the pot back on the heat.
- Shake gently until the kernels nearly stop popping.
Top with the traditional salt and butter, or make it sweet with various combinations of cinnamon sugar, caramel sauce, chocolate chips, etc.