Vancouver Campervan Rental Location Canada
Book your Vancouver BC campervan rental to begin your adventure through the breathtaking Canadian and northern US landscape.
NOTE: LIMITED WINTER HOURS APPLY BETWEEN NOVEMBER AND APRIL. For that reason, be sure to call our main line at 1-877-270-8267 (option 1) to confirm timing.
Vancouver, British Columbia is the perfect launching point for campervan road trips. Popular stops include Whistler and the Pacific Northwest, as well as Canada’s renown Banff and Jasper National Parks. Or, head to Montana and visit the popular Glacier National Park. Then again, the electric blue waters of Lake Louise and Moraine Lake are just a day’s drive away!
On the other hand, the city of Vancouver itself is worth exploring on its own. After all, it’s surrounded by majestic mountains and pristine water. However, it also has thriving art, theater, and music scene. For example, you could spend a day visiting Granville Island, hiking in Lynn Canyon, or tour the Museum of Anthropology.
Our Vancouver BC Campervan Rental Depot is:
- 2 hours from Whistler
- 2 hours from North Cascades National Park
- 8 hours from Jasper National Park
- 9 hours from Banff
- 11 hours from Glacier National Park (US)
Renting a campervan in Canada is different than the US. Accordingly, here are the important details regarding your Vancouver BC campervan rental:
- We have a limited supply of campervans available.
- We only offer one-way travel within our Canadian depots. This means if you start your trip in Vancouver, you can drop your campervan off at our Vancouver or Calgary depots. However, you can pick up in Canada, drive into the US, and drop back off at either Canadian depot.
- Supplemental Liability Insurance cannot be offered on Canadian rentals. However, the minimum liability insurance provided for rental vehicles in Canada covers $1,000,000 CAD worth of third-party damage. In short, this is higher than the minimum liability insurance provided in the USA.
- If planning on taking a ferry to nearby islands, please note that the van is considered an oversized vehicle because of its height of 2.3 m (7.6 ft).