Calgary, AB, Canada Campervan Rentals
Reserve your campervan rental in Calgary to start off your adventure through the beautiful Canadian and northern US countryside.
NOTE: LIMITED WINTER HOURS MAY APPLY BETWEEN NOVEMBER AND APRIL. Be sure to call our main line at 1-877-270-8267 (option 1) to confirm our rental location hours.
Calgary is the ideal base camp to explore the Canadian Rockies and experience towering mountains, glistening turquoise lakes, and active wildlife. From hiking in the summer to skiing in the winter, there’s something to do year-round.
You can pick up one of our campervan rentals in Calgary and visit the iconic Lake Louise and Moraine Lake in Banff National Park, less than 2 hours away. From there, consider cruising up the Icefields Parkway to Jasper. There are many lesser-known (but not to be missed) national parks you can explore on a round trip back to Calgary or during a one-way trip to our Vancouver rental location.
Our Calgary campervan rental location is:
- 2 hours from Lake Louise and Banff National Park
- 3 hours from Glacier National Park, Montana
- 5 hours from Jasper National Park
- 10 hours from Vancouver, BC
Renting a campervan in Canada is a little different than the US. Here are several important details regarding Vancouver & Calgary campervan rentals:
- We have a limited supply of campervans available.
- When you rent a campervan in Canada, you need to return it to one of our Canadian rental sites. This means your trip can either be round trip from Vancouver or Calgary or one-way between the two. You can, however, pick up in Canada, drive into the US, and drop back off in Canada (and vice versa).
- Supplemental Liability Insurance cannot be offered on Canadian campervan rentals. However, the minimum liability insurance provided for rental vehicles in Canada covers $1,000,000 CAD worth of third-party damage. This is a much higher number than minimum liability insurance provided in the USA.