Big News: New locations and campervan model!December 12, 2018 Big News: New locations and campervan model!
Escape Campervans is growing this spring 2018 with 2 new locations and 1 new campervan model, and we can’t wait to share the news with you!
2 New Locations
Now it’s even easier to experience some of the most beautiful scenery in North America by campervan, from the Canadian Rockies to the Great Smoky Mountains. Explore road trip ideas and itineraries below!
- Pacific Northwest Road Trip Itinerary
- 48 Hours in Vancouver, British Columbia
- Escapee Interview: A Ski Road Trip by Campervan
1 New Campervan Model
Meet the Big Sur! Our newest model, aptly named Big Sur, is the largest option in our fleet–but it’s still small enough to be easy to drive and give you the freedom to go where RVs can’t. Bigger bed, more storage, and an updated layout make this the perfect ride for groups of 3-5, or couples who want more space.
- Model: Ford T-350
- Avg. Model Year: 2016
- Age of Interior: 2018
- Sleeps: 2-3 (4-5 with rooftop sleeper added)
- Length: 6.04m (19.83ft) – fits in most tent sites!
- Width: 2.06m (6.75ft)
- Height: 2.08m (6.83ft)
- Gas mileage: 13L/100km (19 mpg)
- Limited quantity available.
- Los Angeles, CA: Available for pick up starting April 15, 2018. Los Angeles round-trip, Los Angeles to San Francisco, and Los Angeles to Las Vegas.
- Vancouver, BC: Available for pick up starting May 1, 2018. Vancouver round-trip (no one-way). Note that Supplemental Liability Insurance (SLI) up to $200,000 is included in the daily rate for all Vancouver rentals. While CDW (Collision Damage Waiver) insurance is not required, we strongly encourage all renters to purchase it for an additional $10/day for full coverage on the campervan.
Learn more about the Big Sur model here.